- Workshop “Terra, vita e clima: il ciclo del carbonio”, Area della Ricerca di Pisa, CNR, 22-23 novembre 2018, http://www.igg.cnr.it/fileadmin/igg/news/Programma.pdf
- October’s global average concentration of atmospheric carbon dioxide was about 409 parts per milion – https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/carbon-dioxide/
- Ferrini (2018) Verde, cambiamento climatico e informazione http://www.georgofili.info/detail.aspx?id=8986
- Xie W. et al. (2018) Decreases in global beer supply due to extreme drought and heat. Nature Plants. 4: 964–973 https://www.nature.com/articles/s41477-018-0263-1.pdf (…beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage in the world by volume consumed, and yields of its main ingredient, barley, decline sharply in periods of extreme drought and heat…).
- C. Tai, J.P. Robinson (2018) Enhancing climate change research with open science. Front. Environ. Sci., 11 October 2018 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fenvs.2018.00115 https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fenvs.2018.00115/full
- EEA (2017) Climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction in Europe. Enhancing coherence of the knowledge base, policies and practices.EEA Report No 15/2017
- Malta EU2017, atti della conferenza dei presidenti delle Commissioni responsabili per gli affari economici ed ambientali – https://www.senato.it/service/PDF/PDFServer/BGT/01012029.pdf
- Breil et al. (2018) Social vulnerability to climate change in European cities – state of play in policy and practice. European Topic Centre on Climate Change impacts, Vulnerability and Adaptation Technical paper 2018/1 https://cca.eionet.europa.eu/docs/TP_1-2018